Since April 2020, as shown above, Adelaide housing growth has been the highest of all Australian capital cities.
- Demand is greater than supply.
- Properties are selling for more than expected.
- Furthermore, high levels of interstate interest, thanks to South Australia successfully managing the pandemic, is fueling this Adelaide rent growth.
To put things into perspective, in the last quarter of 2020, Adelaide median house prices reached a record high of $510,000.
Why now is the right time to buy your Dream Home?
The recent demand in the Adelaide rental market is leaving most individuals in a dilemma.
When renewing your rental agreement, unfortunately you should anticipate an increase.
However, Adelaide is still considered one of the most affordable capital cities in Australia offering great facilities and a modern lifestyle.
If you are tired of renting and uncomfortable with the rising Adelaide rent prices, you may be comforted to know that first home buyers can still access up to $30,000 in grants.
Leverage the First Home Owner and Home Builder Grants
Currently there are two grants available to first home buyers:
- SA First Homeowner Grant: Access the $15K grant when you build a new home. Moreover, you can use this amount towards your deposit.
- Homebuilder Grant: An additional $15K grant for building contracts signed before 31/03/2021.
Adelaide First Home Buyers
Ph: (08) 8263 4009
Mb: 0432 230 298